Online casinos are amazing because you can play free slots for fun while staying in your bed. But they will never completely recreate the atmosphere of real land-based casinos with all its noises, smells, and bright colors. So if you are ready to travel the world to visit the best casinos, here is the list of 10 cities standing out in the gambling world.
1. Monte Carlo, Monaco. Being one of the richest countries in Europe, Monaco is a home for the luxurious casinos built in the 19th century. If you are ready to spend a fortune (and maybe win a fortune) on gambling, visit the Casino de Monte-Carlo famous among the European overworld. To add more, in Monte Carlo, you can make your bets looking at the Mediterranean sea and there is hardly anything that can make your gambling better.
2. Macau, China. Macau is known as “Monte-Carlo of the Orient” for a reason. Since the 1850s, when gambling got legal in Macau, it quickly became popular among Asian gamblers and those gamblers from Europe and the USA who are willing to travel to make their best bets. This is quite a risky challenge for those who only tried playing free slots for fun but experienced gamblers can plan the trip to see what Macau casinos have prepared for them.
3. Atlantic City, USA. This destination is not very popular among international gamblers but is a must see for those who live in the USA. Atlantic City may not be as full of the gambling points as Vegas but its boardwalk is a nice place where you can walk around, spin some reels and win some money.
4. San Jose, Costa Rica. This small city hosts not less than 15 casinos that welcome gamblers from all over the world. In Costa Rica, you can not only gamble but also enjoy beaches and perfect views for quite decent prices.
5. London, England. Quite a surprising point, isn’t it? London is one of the most expensive cities in the world and its casinos are also very exclusive. In fact, you will hardly find a casino where the minimum bet is less than £25. You can make it a part of your London trip after visiting all the main sights like the London Eye and the Tower or devote the whole London journey to the gambling experience which will require a lot of money, though.
6. Marina Bay, Singapore. When you think “Singapore”, the next thought is definitely “Marina Bay”. Apart from being one of the most amazing buildings in the world, Marina Bay is a home for the absolutely gorgeous casino. Marina Bay casino is the largest atrium casino in the world that offers endless gambling options for players from all over the world. If you happen to be in Singapore, rent a room for at least one night, make a couple of bets in the casino and watch sunshine in the most beautiful infinity pool — this is the experience to live for.
7. Paradise Island & Nassau, Bahamas. Imagine you are in the centre of tropical paradise. You’ve spent a week on the beach, eaten a ton of tropical fruits and visited all the possible temples. Now you are looking for something new to do and gambling can be the answer. Bahamas are well-known for their bright casinos and the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Tournament as well as for their young legal age for gambling.
8. Paris, France. Online gambling is officially banned in France so you can only play online free slots for fun. But for some reason land-based casinos are still legal in Paris and are quite famous among the european gamblers. There are more than a hundred of casinos in France and a large part of them is gathered in Paris so there is definitely something to choose from.
9. Los Angeles, USA. In the gambling world, Los Angeles is famous not only for its professional poker players but also for its casinos. It is pretty close to Vegas so if you are already in the world’s gambling capital, moving out of town to visit Los Angeles gambling places can be the good idea.
10. Las Vegas, USA. Okay, you knew it, you knew it. Las Vegas is the first city that comes to mind when you talk about gambling. Vegas is the perfect place to spend the vacation, honeymoon or just a great weekend. Here you’ll find restaurants, hotels and, obviously, casinos to meet your every need.